African trade beads are decorative glass beads used between the 16th and 20th centuries as a currency to exchange for goods, services, and slaves. The beads were made throughout Europe and Africa. Trade beads are now found worldwide. The recycled glass beads are all handmade in Africa from recycled glass. These colorful beads with hand-applied designs are twice fired in order to set the design. This handcrafted jewelry set will definitely be a treasured inclusion in every woman's jewelry collection. Pretty and elegant, you can try to complement your bold necklace set with contemporary or ethnic clothing.
As a rule, our handmade jewelry set doesn't cause metal allergies and irritations. It also doesn't leave marks on the skin or clothing. They will make a great statement bead as well as looking wonderful mixed with other beads. All of the beads used are individually handmade and therefore no two beads are exactly the same. These are also known as African kobo beads or sand-cast beads. The vintage necklace and bracelet and earrings are suitable for you to attend special occasions, such as a dinner parties, birthday parties, and so on. The necklace and bracelet set could go with any outfit you choose.
What makes this necklace, bracelet and earrings set better?
- 4 pieces of chevron, stripes, multi-layer necklace, bracelet, and earrings Giving you versatility and options
- Different colors and material assorted, easily matching with any Clothes
- They look fantastic when worn stacked together or alone, fashion enough for any occasion
- It will take your outfits to the next level
- Suitable both for men or women, girls or boys, younger or elder people
- Must-have jewelry set this summer, perfect as a daily jewelry
- The necklace and bracelet will contour well onto the shape of your wrist and neck for a comfortable wear
- A Popular and decent accessory no matter for working, traveling, or partying